Friday, March 27, 2015

3/26/2015 Intermediate Blog

Intermediate Rehearsal Blog

Musicianship Notes

Hello everyone!
Yesterday we did some rhythmic dictations with quarter and eighth notes and you guys were awesome! We later took that rhythm and used it for a short song/choral we sang together:

Come with me 
and sing with me…
Come with me 
and sing with me…
Come with me and sing the music!

Fun!

Your assignment for next week is to continue through page 29 in your yellow workbooks.

Rehearsal notes

Here are David’s notes on yesterday’s rehearsal:

Dear Intermediate, 

Doraji is starting to sound beautiful! We still don't know the words as well as we should, though. Please spend some extra time with the pronunciation guide this week making sure that you have the words pronounced correctly and memorized. If you finish that, make sure that you have your words learned for Bedu Pako Baramasa, then that will be all that you need to do for this week. Keep up your beautiful singing!

(Note: Honors, please also practice your specific part for Sesere Eeye - Soprano 1, 2, or 3. I will need your support on that in the weeks to come.)


No comments:

Post a Comment