Saturday, January 10, 2015

Welcome and next weeks assignments

Hello dear students and parents,

This Thursday was our first rehearsal and I was very glad to meet such lively, cooperative and knowledgable kids!

Newcomers - Welcome to the Intermediate group! We are very glad you joined us! Your assignment is to progress as much as you can with book I.  I would like you to catch up with the rest of the group by the end of this month, meaning at least finishing book I. If you do it earlier - great!
Let me know and you'll get an enormous high five from me...
Your books are very clear, but still - feel free to write me if you have any questions. You met Simon during our first rehearsal - hand him your book when you come in to rehearsal and he will check your assignments.

The rest of the group - Your assignment is pages 34-36 in book I. If you are past this page - good job! Continue with the books 5 pages or more every week.

Please feel free to mail me directly at ronsheffer1@yahoo.com in case you have any questions.
I wish us all a great semester, and don't forget -


Step Step, Half Step,     Step, Step, Step, Half Step  !!!


Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment